Day Use Lockers
Unlock the Potential
As interior environments evolve to meet ever-changing needs, Spacesaver’s Day Use Lockers bring a unique blend of quality, flexibility, and aesthetics to locations in your facility where secure storage is needed. Manufactured with 100% recyclable steel that contains approximately 89% recycled material, our Day Use Lockers optimize form and function, providing secure storage for personal items inside a customizable and reconfigurable design. Modular sizes and a variety of finishes and locking options ensure a perfect fit for any space, and lockers can be moved or reconfigured as your needs change.
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Engineered and tested for durability and reliability
- Made in the USA
- Five-year warranty*
- Custom sizes, colors, and configurations
- Full overlay steel and laminate door options
- Euro-style concealed high-quality hinges
- Sleek, seamless construction
- Easy-to-use, clean, and maintain
- Lock and technology options for any need
- Modular, reconfigurable, and expandable
- Integrates with complete storage solutions
* Five-year warranty on lockers; locks are warrantied by their respective manufacturers.
Unlock Your Space
Turn unused wall space into productive storage. Mix and match finishes and door sizes to create a custom look.
Lockers embedded in free-standing walls serve as room dividers while also storing personal belongings.
Islands provide a counter-height work surface and/or seating as well as storage.
Secure your storage with RFID, keypad, combination, keyed, or hasp locks.
- RFID - Swipe badge, ID, or wristband to open locker
- Keypad - Lock operates using an alphanumeric keypad or key slot via ADA-compliant user key
- Mechanical - Lock operates using a combination chosen by each user and resetting after each use
- Hasp - Allows use of any lock to secure locker contents while in use, or remain accessible when vacated
- Keyed - Individual key operates lock, with a master key available
- Bluetooth: Offering a touchless interaction by operating the lock with a smart phone or device
- Networked - Programmed with cables and controllers, these locks allow for tracking locker use and remote monitoring in real-time
Flexible Workplace Design
With an increasing demand for flexible and aesthetically pleasing work environments, organizations need customizable, modular options to create space for social distancing and looping in remote colleagues. No matter how you plan to arrange and rearrange your lockers, a variety of design options helps reflect your firm’s branding and commitment to quality.
A Seamless Experience at Spas and Fitness Centers
As spas and fitness centers seek to serve more members and provide additional services, choose from modular sizes to increase your capacity to serve more guests in the same footprint, or to decrease the size of your locker room to free up space for workshops, retail, or other uses. A variety of finishes and locking options help integrate locker rooms with the rest of the facility to ensure a seamless experience.
Game-Changing Storage for Athletics
Save time and keep your focus on top performance with Spacesaver’s tough, steel Day Use Lockers. These lockers look great while protecting valuable gear and equipment and helping athletes and guests keep their belongings secure.
Steel vs All-Laminate Solutions
|Can be moved
|Can be reconfigured
|Add units in the future
|Resistant to swelling, delamination, and high temperatures
|Sleek, seamless look
|Resists chipping and scratching
|Made of recycled material