Military Parachute Storage
Jumpers’ lives depend on their chutes. That’s why every military parachute rigger’s primary goal is to be certain about the safety and security of the hundreds of personnel chutes they pack and store every day. In fact, it’s part of the Army Quartermaster Rigger’s Pledge: “I will be sure always.”
To help riggers keep parachutes organized and properly stored, Spacesaver has engineered two modular, flexible, and user-friendly products for optimal military parachute storage: the Universal Storage Container (USC) and the Parachute Rack storage system.
Universal Storage Container
Specifically designed with input from parariggers around the world, the Universal Storage Container:
- Keeps chutes organized
- Provides ventilation for chutes in storage
- Can be locked down or fully opened
- Is modular and stackable up to 3 units high
- Accommodates heavy-duty padlocks with up to ½” diameter shank
To maximize parachute storage capacity, the USC is optimized for use with ActivRAC® Mobilized Storage System.
Additional features include:
- Heavy-duty 11 ga. steel frame and 12 ga. diamond perforated steel panels
- Structurally welded reinforced base for fork lift access on all four sides
- Top panels that lift and pivot out of the way for full access to the interior
- Available in two sizes: standard (up to 40 T-11 parachutes) and large (up to 64 T-11 parachutes)
Military Parachute Storage with Custom Wraps
Capture the excitement and importance of your missions! Your local Spacesaver consultant can have custom graphics applied to your new Spacesaver system.
Parachute Rack Storage System
Provide ventilated parachute storage without taking up valuable floor space with modular heavy-duty cantilever racks. These rugged, all steel parachute racks create a modular storage system that can be adapted for any space. They can be mounted:
- On the floor
- On a caster base for ultimate flexibility
- On a Spacesaver mobilized storage system
Standard features include:
- Adjustable cantilever arms accommodate different size bags for changing needs
- Arms are infinitely adjustable horizontally and adjustable on 6” increments vertically
- Cantilever arms are securely held in place by an adjustable thumb screw, which eliminates the need for tools
- All materials used in the fabrication of the Parachute Rack are “non-reactive,” which protects stored materials
- All corners are rounded and all exposed edges are meticulously deburred to protect chutes from snagging or puncturing
Connect with the Military Storage Experts
When you contact Spacesaver, you’re tapping into the expertise of our nationwide network of military storage experts. We offer the best parachute storage products on the market, and we also bring you smart solutions that are a perfect fit for your supplies, weapons, and equipment.