Universal Weapons Rack
Universal™ Weapons Rack – UWR® Storage System
In Garrison. In Transport. In Theater.
Versatile, flexible, and made in the USA, the Universal™ Weapons Rack (UWR®) was created with one goal in mind — to be the best weapons storage system for operational readiness. To meet this goal, the UWR has been field tested extensively by all branches of the military and exceeds OPNAVINST 5530.13C and AR 190-11, MARCORSYSCOM, and TACOM standards. Designed to promote increased readiness for users, the UWR can store most optics and accessories completely assembled and weapons zeroed, reducing the need to transfer weapons to a different rack in the case of deployment.
Perforated doors and sides allow for quick and accurate weapons inventory, while the UWR’s adjustable brackets keep weapons securely in place during transport to protect from movement, vibration, shock, and abrasion. The UWR’s fully retractable doors allow for smaller aisles in your space, opening room for additional inventory. Individual units can be stacked and ganged together without welding or chains or mounted on a high-density mobile storage system to conserve even more space.
Weapons Cabinet Sizes
Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate weapons of various lengths and types, Spacesaver’s UWR® was created with the understanding that the military doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all approach within their armories.
- Width: 42”, 22” (Mini)
- Depth: 16”, 24" (Select sizes)
- Height: 18”, 35”, 45”, 51", 61”, 76”, 84”
Weapon Storage Options
From the M4 to the M249, ammo to suppressors, and handguns to Pelican™ Cases, we have created standard solutions to accommodate whatever your armory can come up with. And in the rare case we don’t have a solution for your specific need, custom options are available.
- Barrel Supports - A wide variety of barrel supports are available to accommodate virtually any military weapon type.
- Support Rails - The versatile powder-coated support rail mounts in the weapon racks, using interlocking keyhole slots.
- Universal Base & Stock Cups – Mount inside the cabinet to support a myriad of weapons and allow user to reconfigure layout offering the flexibility and configurability
- Bin Systems - The bin system may be used to store gear, optics, ammo clips, ammo boxes, or spare barrels.
- Pelican™ Case Dividers - Vertical divider that can be used to separate items stored in weapons rack cabinets.
Expanding an arms room may not be an option, but you can create additional space by optimizing your storage solution. Each standard 45” UWR can hold up to 15 weapons with optics, while the 84” cabinet can fit up to 30 rifles. Combine these with Spacesaver’s High-Density Mobile System, and eliminate wasted aisle space and greatly increase armory capacity.
While multiple weapons racks have been assigned NSNs, the UWR was the first to be assigned at the request of the military. Plus, the UWR is the only weapons rack with NSN-assigned accessories, meaning all components can be purchased using Class IX funds.
Allows military services and federal agencies easier access to the latest commercial equipment, services, and training.
Contact Us for a site assessment and more information on how to ensure your weapons and their users can remain ready for action.
For more than 50 years, Spacesaver has been designing and manufacturing storage solutions to securely protect the products they store and enable more efficient use of space. All our products are manufactured in the USA to the highest standards and will stand the test of time.
- Security, Quality, and Durability - The UWR was field tested extensively by all branches of the military and exceeds OPNAVINST 5530.13C and AR 190-1, MARCORSYSCOM, and TACOM standards.
- Readiness - All cabinets and accessories have passed extensive accidental shock and loading tests.
- Flexible - As your armory changes, the Spacesaver UWR can be updated to accommodate your needs with the wide variety of munition, weapon, and accessory storage items.
- Maximize Space - Integrate your Spacesaver UWR® with our High-Density Mobile Systems (products/ high-density-mobile-systems/heavy-duty-mobile-racking) to free up space needed for weapon storage, allowing more room for your team to safely navigate the armory and maintain weapons.
- Local Expertise & Experience - With distributors in major cities throughout North America, we offer personalized space-planning assistance from knowledgeable consultants (https://www.spacesaver.com/company-about-spacesaver/spacesaver-partners/) and long-term service by factory-certified technicians.