Jumpers’ lives depend on their chutes. That’s why every military parachute rigger’s primary goal is to be certain about the safety and security of the hundreds of chutes they pack and store each day. In fact, it’s part of the Army Quartermaster Rigger’s Pledge: “I will be sure-always.”
To help riggers keep parachutes organized and properly stored, Spacesaver has engineered two modular, flexible, and user-friendly products for optimal military parachute storage – the Parachute Container and the Parachute Rack storage system.
Made with a welded reinforced base, heavy-duty 11 ga. steel frame, and 12 ga. diamond-perforated steel panels, the Parachute Container has been specifically designed with input from parachute riggers around the world. Top panels lift and pivot out of the way for full access to the interior. The container also has forklift access on all four sides, making it easy to use and store.
The Parachute Container:
- Keeps chutes organized
- Provides ventilation for chutes in storage
- Can be locked down or fully opened
- Is modular and stackable up to 3 units high
- Accommodates heavy-duty padlocks with up to ½” diameter shank
Parachute Rack Storage System
Those who trust their lives to parachutes can trust Spacesaver’s Cantilever Rack for Parachutes to store them safely and securely. Our durable and user-friendly Cantilever Rack optimally stores parachutes out of harm’s way. Combine Cantilever Rack with a Spacesaver Mobile System to achieve the best in asset protection, floor space use, and equipment security. For ultimate flexibility, these solutions can also be mounted on the floor or to a caster base.
Standard features include:
- Adjustable cantilever arms to accommodate different sized bags for evolving needs
- Arms that are infinitely adjustable horizontally, and can be adjusted vertically on 6” increments
- Cantilever arms are securely held in place by an adjustable thumb screw, eliminating the need for tools
- All materials used in the fabrication of the Parachute Rack are “non-reactive,” which protects stored materials
- All corners are rounded, and exposed edges are meticulously deburred to protect chutes from snagging or puncturing
For 50 years, Spacesaver has been designing and manufacturing storage solutions to protect investments, secure assets, and enable more efficient use of space. All our products are manufactured in the U.S. to the highest standards to stand the test of time.
- Security, Quality, and Durability
Spacesaver has been a leading storage partner for the U.S. military for decades. This collaboration enables our engineering teams to build best-in-class solutions specifically for your needs.
Our range of products – including the Universal™ Weapons Rack help modernize capabilities and enhance readiness across all departments.
As armories evolve, Spacesaver products are ready to adapt. Our team of engineers can develop custom solutions to fit your exact needs.
- Local Expertise & Experience
With distributors in major cities throughout North America, we offer personalized space- planning assistance from knowledgeable consultants, and long-term service by factory-certified technicians.